Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Haribo candy, i love you.

Am working on a final paper for the class that I am taking this semester. The bed looks like a library vomited all over it--- books, papers, scraps of paper, all over the place. I'm a nerd with research...I think I actually like it. And I like looking at the ends of chapters and finding new resources.

I'm not really 'stressed' about the paper. It is what it is and I have given myself plenty of time to get it done. However, I have used this paper as an excuse to eat tons of candy....because, you know, when you're 'stressed,' sometimes food helps. Last week, I "scored" some caramel/candied apples and Reeses Pieces.... Today I went to the store and bought some Haribo root beer gummies...as hard as imaginable, tooth-breaking gumminess, but so good.

The other day I was jokingly telling John that I want to look like Kate Moss. We were both joking about how she has to "work" to look like she does-- you know, supporting a crack habit is not easy nowadays...

I think it's funny how we make excuses for ourselves so that we can things that we like.-- the example being my candy frenzy.

Tomorrow after class, I WILL exercise.

John had me work out with him the other day and now my legs and shoulders hurt...that's my excuse for not exercising today. I told John that if he was my personal trainer, I would have taken 70 bucks cash, thrown it at him, and exclaimed, "I quit."

No comments: