Sunday, May 20, 2007

Brilliant....

Haven't totally sifted through this blog, but the title says enough to ignite my curiosity: "Rate Your Students." It doesn't have "real names" or anything like that. We're teachers; not idiots. Looks like it has amusing anecdotes about common excuses students give and common annoying things they do. Case in point: emailing a paper/essay topic to you 2 weeks after it's due. I can relate. My students had a Powerpoint due 2 weeks ago (I think it was 2 weeks ago---I've lost count)-- this weekend one of my students emailed me, "Yeah, I'll email the Powerpoint this weekend." As IF it was due this coming Monday or something. I don't get it...how they could be so lackadaisical and irresponsible... I don't remember kids being like that when I was a kid...but then again, I was a "good student."

Check it out:
http://rateyourstudents.blogspot.com/

No comments: