Sunday, November 27, 2011

Damsel in Distress

I exited the gym today and saw quite the scene--- a guy with low-hung cargo shorts and prominent plaid boxers, a girl cozily reclining in the driver's seat, and a dismantled car door.

I'm not the best with situational context clues but after noticing the coy grin on the girl's face and seeing the guy applying something to the door track, I figured out the scene: he was fixing something with the car motors. Since he took off the inside part of the door, I am assuming it had to be something to do with the power locks or windows.

The whole scene was just a bit silly. As he was laboring over the door, she sat (backwards) in the driver's seat, just sitting there and cutely smiling.

This is why I have a car with manual windows and locks. Similar to the parking lot girl, I do not want to pay large amounts of money to have labor done to the power locks and windows. Unlike the parking lot girl, I don't want to have to flirt with some guy to get the work done for free....in the gym parking lot, nonetheless.

I will, however, use cute smiles to help make my way through busy traffic intersections :)

No comments: