Monday, November 20, 2006

Observations

I've always been a pretty observant person...this might be due to the onset of adolescent shyness...when I was younger, I wasn't an outgoing, loudmouthed gal...so, instead, I guess I just took notice of things going on around me.

Two observations from today:

1) The venting-my-rage kid at Shoprite... one of the cart gatherers (what else would that job be called?...cart gatherer is along the lines of custodial engineer....I love fancy names) was putting a bunch of carts into another line of already connected carts and BAM! he smashed them all together. I can say I've done the same thing at Costco, upon returning one of the megacarts to its proper location... it's a good release...comparable to boxing or jogging...just a quicker form of satisfaction...

2) Around 7:00, my car was behind another car at a stoplight. Though I couldn't see too well, because of the swirl of red (from the stoplight and brakelights, combined) I could make out the image of the girl in the passenger seat leaning over and kissing the guy in the driver's seat. It's nice to know there are other couples out there who wisely spend the 15 seconds at a traffic light amidst affections...

In both cases, everyone probably thought they were carrying on in their normal daily life, without being watched by anyone else...but there I was. I wonder...who was watching me?

Cue creepy music....

No comments: