Monday, July 09, 2007

Summer is simply coasting by,...

I can't believe that we're already 3 weeks into summer. I totally cannot complain--I went on vacation to Ocean City, spent my friend's birthday with her in A.C., and went to the beach the other day too. A lot of people don't even get to do that list of things within the whole summer. I just feel the ultimate need to make the most of my free time in the summer.

My summer class starts tonight... was hoping that the professor would have an abbreviated class schedule. We are supposed to meet Monday through Thursday from 5-7pm... according to the course syllabus we will be meeting each one of those nights until the end of the course. I HATE driving on route 46 and driving on route 46 during rush hour (um....a duration of time which begins around 3pm and ends way past 7) is miserable.

John and I have been doing South Beach Diet for almost a week. Even though we've been staying within the "phase 1 menu," I have the feeling that we will somehow defy the diet and either end up gaining weight or just staying what we are. Yesterday I had a binge---ate about 9 sugar-free fudgesicles. I guess that's not much of a binge but I don't think fudgesicle gorge sessions are part of the diet.

You know how you can buy virtually anything online? Case in point: People that play World of Warcraft can actually buy "game money" via ebay... virtual money...it's crazy. Anyway, I wish I could buy self-control online. I could be so much more productive in all facets of my life....

No comments: