Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday night frenzy

I'm in a frenzy tonight... last class of the week... more homework ADDED to the original syllabus... but it's the END of the week.... I've been drinking a Red Bull before class each night--just because otherwise I feel "out of it." During class, I am usually calm, but focused. When I come home from class, however, I am a spaz. Tonight I feel like going out somewhere (um, karaoke); it's like all my friends have ESP and can sense I am calling them for karaoke-endeavor-requests. I called four people and no one answered their phones :-(

So, instead it's just another evening inside...watching The Office and Scrubs. NBC's Thursday lineup is truly fantastic. Scrubs is amazing because the theme song is a mere 11 or 12 words...

We're watching Smokin' Aces tonight..."movie night." John promised that he will WATCH the movie and not play WOW. He said he might have to occasionally get up from the couch and press the space (aka "jump") key. I'm fine with that. I don't really want to see this movie all that much but Jeremy Piven and Ryan Reynolds are in it...I think I'll survive just fine.

No comments: