Saturday, January 14, 2012

Winter Weekends

I am not interested in hiking, skiing, snowboarding, or even the as-idle-as-you-want activity of snow shoeing. I have decided that winter weeks should go as follows: be healthy and on target with exercise goals during the week. Be saintly. When Friday hits, feel free to partake in copious amounts of food and drink, copious amounts of drink more than food.

Last night, we hung out @ Jen's. Pasta night. Light on the pasta, heavy on the mix of vodka and diet Sprite. It's now 2:00 the next day and I am still loafing around. I plan on going to the gym for about an hour. I won't work out too hard, just a short stint on the treadmill, but it will make me feel less guilty for this evening's pursuit---party at Dustin's. More food and mixed "diet" cocktails. Recovery will be tomorrow.

Honestly, with the cold winter weather, I think that my activity pattern is pretty wise. What else is there to do?

No comments: